Pages

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Granada

We arrived to Granada on a rainy night and wandered the streets for a bit before turning in. For dinner I had the BEST baked potato of my life. Tuna, corn, olives, and a creamy garlic sauce. I wish I had taken a picture to remember.

A quick shot from below of the Alhambra which we would be visiting the following day.

The night sky of Granada.

Had to take a shot of this. Each building in the older parts of each city has a character and story that is apparent in even the facade.

This is my first mentioning of the sick, as in super cool, graffitti found all over Spain. This is just a sample of what we found all over these stone steps to the top of the city.





Isn't this brilliant? (Horray for some English!)

2 comments:

Sierra said...

I always knew I wanted to be a graffiti artist.

{lauren} said...

why didnt you take me with you? and there may be something for you on my blog. maybe. but its kind of lame so dont get your hopes up.