Pages

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Life in the fab lane for my sisters.


Okay, so to celebrate the fact that Sierra 1.) posted something, 2.) talked to Greg, 3.) got nominated for H.C. royalty, and that Tristan 1.) Got out of Rexburg so soon after getting there, 2.) is going back to Provo as often as she can, 3.) is taking AMAZING pictures (see the "Yellowstone" post,) and Mom is such a dedicated mom in reading these blogs every day..... I decided to throw a party for us. It was at my house this morning and it was a blast. Attendees included me, Siena, and at one point the FedEx man. We had a nice breakfast of a muffin and formula. Hope y'all feel the love!

1 comment:

Sierra said...

pretty sweet balloons. I'm having an after party for the party in about a minute if you want to come. FedEx will not be included. That one brown balloon is weird. But alright in the end. Life is in the five miles per hour lane here as always.