Pages

Friday, September 28, 2007

Holy Cow!

So story of my week...
Tonight we were going out on the town (Levi Heperi, Jerica Willcocks, Chad Anderson, Brady Ray, and Myself) when we decided to get ice cream. Our first choice would have been Macey's but their ice cream shop closes at ten. Anyway, we successfully obtained refreshment and were driving to by Westridge Elementary when Spencer Covert texts Levi saying that Ashley Tisdale (Duh, High School Musical) was eating at Brick Oven, where Spencer works. Levi and Chad get super excited and demand that we go see her there. I, of course, start saying," Guys, we have no time, I have to be home by 11." They, in turn, ignore me and we go anyway. On the way we start hype-ing it up but once we get there Spencer comes out to say that we have to wait in the lobby area til she comes out. I quickly get so nervous about being late I almost have an accident. I then demand that at 10:45, no matter what, we are leaving to take me home. At exactly 10:44 p.m. she walks out. I came. I saw. And who cares about conquering? She was glaring the whole time, with her hoodie up the whole time. Oh, well... I came, I saw. We even followed her out of Brick Oven cuz I forced everyone to leave so I would keep curfew.
What a funny night!

This section of the post is to thank those that made tonight possible: Jerica-for calling to hang out Mom- for letting me hang out Brady and Chad- encouraging me we would get home on time Levi- For providing transportation and comedy Ashley-I came, I saw and most of all Spencer- for giving us the tip-off.

4 comments:

Stacia said...

What time is it?! School is out.

Sierra said...

Brady Ray even asked me what time it was while we were there, so I started singing the song. I haven't even seen the 2nd one yet. But I know the songs.

Stacia said...

Same here. Juan's cousin Natalia knows the movie by heart... and shares it with the world.

T said...

That's crazy! I've never been that up close and personal with a movie star!