Pages

Monday, September 17, 2007

A day in Yellowstone

On a whim my roommates and I decided to celebrate our first Saturday back in Rexburg by going to Yellowstone. It was a beautiful day and a fun trip to get to know most of the girls in my apartment.


Looks like a scene from Land Before Time, eh?



Bambi's decendents.


Old Faithful was a little bit tardy and didn't even make this buffalo flinch.

I've decided I really do not like crows too much, especially this one that kept on giving me evil looks.


Roomies! (Tiffany, Me, Mikyla, Liz, Nicole- she's not a rommie but just a good friend- MIA: Kortney and Amanda)

Boardwalk in Idaho?


The first sign of wildlife for us. Sadly we didn't see any bears.



Me looking at the beautiful Firehole Cascades.

The Tetons reflecting in Lewis lake.

Bacteria Mats. I think it's a little bit slimy and nasty, but definitely interesting.

4 comments:

Sierra said...

beauty eh?
Hey T guess what? Yours truly got nominated for H.C. royalty. Miracles happen every day.

T said...

I had a feeling you would get nominated. Be ready to break out the tiara!

debbie said...

I love Yellowstone and wish we would have had any extra day to go up there when we dropped you off. I am so jealous!

Stacia said...

Those are some awesome pics, but even "awesom-er" rooomies from the sounds of it. How are you liking it so far?