Pages

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Embarrasing Moment of the Week

September 15, today, at precisely 8:14 p.m. I was embarrassed.
The Story:
I was going with Chad, the little bro. fro, to rent a movie from Cougar Video. Well, we were searching for approximately 1/2 an hour until we finally found one... "Catch that kid". Not my first choice but we were using Chad's money. Anyway, we get up to the checkout and she asks us the account. I just say that it's under mom's and she checks and says that my name isn't under the account. Turns out, you can't rent a movie without an account, and you can't have an account without a debit or credit card. So we slowly walked away dejected when somebody says my name. I look up and at first I am confused but then I recognize Greg Williams. Of Course. I tell him the sad little tale all the while thinking about how I really should have gotten dressed today and maybe I could have done my hair too.
Moving on...
He has an account and offers it to us so we can rent. I tell him thanks and we begin discussing you stacia. The whole time I couldn't remember his friend's name though so yeah... it's Brandon... I remember now but whatever.
So there was really no plot to the tale, but in the end we got the movie.
Love the non-poster Sierra

No comments: