Pages

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Beginnings:The Flight

A six hour wait in the airport, got to love it! (Don't look too closely, I didn't have my luggage overnight with me so I was wearing the same clothes for three days and I had none of my makeup.)
Atlanta was cloudy and rainy most of the day while I was waiting for the next flight.


Moved up to first class.

I was grateful for the leg room and free orange juice. The guy sitting next to me really liked the free champagne.
I really liked the appetizers.
There was no way I was going to abstain from eating chocolate this year. Spain is all about chocolate every day.

My first glimpses of Spain from the airplane.

There were so many orange orchards and olive orchards dotting the countryside. I was suprised by the mountains and the colors.

1 comment:

Malaina said...

Holy cow! How did you get the first class ticket?