Pages

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

"Travel is wonderful, but if you do very much of it, the places all become a blur. But the people--when you get wherever you're going and begin to meet the people, you come alive again. People are wonderful. Each one has a story, each something to give, each knows something interesting, something that can make your life richer."
Marjorie Pay Hinckley

I haven't traveled too much in my life so far and I'm looking forward to when I can visit the many places I long to see. However, I have met some amazing people in the places I have been.

I met Kara on my Church History Tour back east. She is a leukemia survivor and a wonderful example of perseverance and happiness. She also taught me how to split an apple perfectly in half with my bare hands!

2 comments:

Hey Jude! said...

This is such a cute picture! I want to see you break an apple with your bare hands!
Oh and where did you find that paper wreath? I want to make one too!

T said...

I look a little worn out from the 12 hour bus ride that day, but thanks! I stumbled across that picture of the wreath one day when I was lost in the world of blogs. Sadly, I can't remember where. I'm going to just try and go off the picture and see how it turns out.