Pages

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Hello Spring!

Frankly, Stacia has the best birthday day on the calendar. And to celebrate this first lovely spring birthday I would like to share some never-before-seen photos of our birthday girl! (Please forgive my lack of photography skills and the fact that Siena happens to be in every picture in one way or another. I didn’t start really taking and keeping pictures until last summer.)
Words to describe Stacia: Gorgeous, Savvy, Creative, Radiant, Fun, Active, Hip, Visionary, and “Neato!”



One of extraordinary talents is her gift to arrange beautiful flowers. We have all been blessed by this unique talent.

Here are a few random photos I’ve been storing for just this purpose.

At the Provo Cemetery on Memorial Day.

Comparing tummies. Do you remember this night Stacia?




At the Provo Parade on the Fourth of July.
August 13, 2007
We love and will be forever grateful for this granddaughter, daughter, mother, sister, cousin, and friend!

Happy Birthday Stacia!

1 comment:

Stacia said...

T, you are the best sis (you and Sierra, that is.) Thank you so much for this. It's really tripping us out that I was THAT pregnant. I was a Fatty-bo-Batty!