Pages

Monday, March 3, 2008

Children's Book and Toys

For the Creative Writing class I'm in we were assigned to create a project/display for the Children's Museum in Rexburg. I wrote and assembled a children's book on different forms of travel around the world. It was fun doing a ton of research on things from all types of rickshaws around the world, to mantatus, to smart cars. I also took some palm-sized wooden vehicles and painted them in bright friendly colors for the children to play with while reading the book. I guess this almost be considered my first self-published book. I will go back and had more to it when I have more time.

4 comments:

debbie said...

very cool!

Stacia said...

Those ARE sooooooo oober-cute. Oh, and I like that you posted a recipe on WCC. Nice job on posting here too... you realize that almost an entire month went by without a post, right?

Stacia said...

Yeah, it HAD been a month, plus a couple days!

T said...

What can I say?