Pages

Thursday, July 3, 2008

CHT!!!

Alright...

From Top to Bottom:

Quote at winter quarters (I just liked the message, I hope you can read it!)

Washington monument (I was supposed to be holding it)

Vietnam memorial (That's me and Clayton in the reflection)

Lincoln memorial (Huge, and really makes you respect the man)

Liberty jail (crazy to think they were stuck there that long!)

Far west

Cannon @ Gettysburg

Capitol bldg

A.Priesthood restoration

Graves @ Gettysburg (This was one of my favorite places, the connection with the church was incredible)

Korean memorial

Me @ Mississippi (cheesy!)

Python

Rob. E. Lee memorial (good leader, wrong side of the war)

Charity (actor in Sunset by the Mississippi)

Winter Quarter’s Temple window (so pretty!)

Nauvoo (bad pic, sorry)

Winter Quarters

Bugs by M. river (so many, all over, makin me crazy! and crawly!)

BYU Dancers (the show was really good, not my style, but really good all the same)

Sunset by the M. show

Megan and I

Whitney Farm

Washington Monument

Niagara Falls (Wendy, me, Lauren)(I loved Niagara, it was gorgeous!)

Tree flower (yeah, that is on a tree, sweet pic huh?)

Swift (tiny bird at museum of natural history)

Stone Quarry by Kirt. Temple

Funny Nauvoo sign

Cool shroom at Quarry

Preacher’s Rock (the acoustics are awesome there)

Palmyra Temple

Mckell’s bouquet (it has onions in it, smelly ones)

Nauvoo Temple

Mississippi river (and now it's flooding!)

Little Round Top (G.burg)

Kirtland temple

Crazy hail storm (the next morning there were dents on the hoods of cars. literal golf-ball hail, not snowy, it was pure ice attack!)

Kell whit me @ dance hall

Kell @ Mississippi

Jamie and Kell wrestling (every night! they were crazy, crazy fun)

My mouth vs. a Hippo (mine is bigger)

Holocaust Memorial

Hard Rock café (they have music videos playing on t.v. screens next to me)

Hailstorm again (for some reason I could not get the repeat pictures off. sorry)

Kell @ joseph and emma’s graves

Falls by Niagara (amazing!)

Cousins!

Carthage

Alvin’s grave (son of Joseph)

1st edition B.O.M

Brickhouse

Blacksmith

Amish Parking Lot (te-he-he)

Adam-ondi-ahman (also a favorite place)

The trip was so so so so so so amazing! I can't believe I got to be in so many places that such important events took place in. I also saw Grandma and Grandpa Wood at Nauvoo, which was fun. I highly recommend annie's custard shop in Nauvoo also. So Creamy! :) ask questions and I'll answer but it's hard to just say it all on a blog so you can just guess how I felt I suppose. Thanks Grandma Camp!

(there are grammar and spelling errors but I'm not a big fan of editing so... yeah)


1 comment:

Stacia said...

I'm so so so so so glad you posted pics. They are all so fun to see. Are you going back out there with Dad and Mom and the gang Sierra? You know, you all should convince Mom and Dad to drive separately and take a detour out to Philadelphia. We would LOVE to host you all. It would be soooooo fun. If not this year, NEXT YEAR!!!!! PLEEEEEEEEEASE?