Pages

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Updates

It is November 8th and I am a slacker. So here are some recent photos with captions. It's a good thing I'm not a professional blogger.

This was my lil' pumpkin that I carved at F.H.E.


We did a spook alley in our apartment entrance. I love this pumpkin ghost we put in the inside window that gave the hallway a orange glow!

This was the scrumptious dessert pizza Brock and I made when I spent a weekend at home a few weeks ago. Fruit pizzas are comfort food to me!

And yes, I recently turned 20 years of age. My roommates made me this lovely birthday cake that was also delicious! I'll post more on my being two decades old (AH!) later, because boy do I have a sermon on that one!

1 comment:

debbie said...

I can't wait to find out about your birthday! Call me when you get some time Friday after 3:00.