Pages

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Movie Review

(Every time you see a movie please post a pic, trailer, or something and then your opinions on said movie. Other viewers of this blog will then respond in the comment section.)


T says, "I did enjoy this film despite the stench in the theater. The music and dancing were quite well done. At times Mr. Travolta was disturbing, but I did love her/his line 'How am I supposed to negotiate the pleats?' This would be the first time that I really saw Amanda Bynes as an actress. And how can you go wrong with Zac Efron? (Although, please note that I did not like High School Musical)"


3 comments:

Stacia said...

T.

Juan erased the password e-mail. Add me to the list of editors again please! I want in on the fun.

Lovingly,
Blog-struck Stac

Sierra said...

This blog stinks hard core.
Sierra

T said...

Warning: You are not allowed to post negative things about this blog. If one does so, one is subject to curses from the fates.